Sunday, March 28, 2010

I love you too much.

My beautiful baby girl turned three. This one was extra special because she was really into it this year! We had a family party, a friend party, a school party, a resturant party and we have one more family celebration that she will share with her cousins over Easter weekend. She has loved every minute. Looking back over the last year, she is still the same kid...sassy & sweet. She can be shy at times but is gradually coming out of her shell. She is not a morning person, loves and adores her big brother, could eat all day long, is helpful, loves to help me cook, loves to dance and sing, can be bullheaded but gets her feelings hurt easily, is a girly-girl, and loves to color and do crafts! We managed to squeeze in potty training with a few days to spare before her birthday...this is where her bull-headedness came into play, big time! She just didn't want to do it untill SHE wanted to do it. And, she hasn't had an accident ever since! She is practicing using her big girl words and playing nice with her friends. She is a special little girl and when I tell her I love her she always answers me with "I love you too much". I think it is a combo of I love you too and I love you very much...and I love to her her say it...









She loves this bird...I don't know why but she must have asked me a thousand times to go to Red Robin. So we went on kids night when the big red bird is there, but...we were too late and he had gone home for the evening. When our super-sweet server found out that it was a special birthday wish, she called Red Robin's mommy and asked if he could come back to sing Happy Birthday.




My photogropher friend took these precious pics at her cupcake party.





She loves this book...can you tell!?





I'm three!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! She is one loved little girl!! Happy 3rd Birthday Ava Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet...she's definitely a little spoiled, just a little! LOL what a fun way to spend a birthday! Happy Birthday Chocolate Ava!!!

    ReplyDelete